les filles  Index du Forum

les filles
ici vous pourrez de discuter des sujets de filles , de shopping , vos achats et surtout vous faires plein d'amis alors venez !!

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Daily Bible Verse Facebook App

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les filles Index du Forum -> les filles -> les filles
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ozakal

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 20:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Daily Bible Verse Facebook App Répondre en citant

Daily Bible Verse Facebook App
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

The best Bible app ever! I love how it has a lot of versions and that there are verses of the day, devotions, plans and community. .. I've even read the whole thing through in a year thanks to the reading plans. English (US)MoreChoose Your LanguageAfrikaans (South Africa)Bahasa Indonesia IndonesianBahasa Melayu MalayCatal CatalanPortugus (Portugal) Portuguese (Portugal)etina CzechCymraeg WelshDansk DanishDeutsch (Deutschland) German (Germany)English (UK)English (US)Espaol (Latinoamrica) Spanish (Latin America)Espaol (Espaa) Spanish (Spain)FilipinoFranais (France) French (France)Hrvatski CroatianItaliano Italian KhmerKiswahili SwahiliLatvieu LatvianMagyar HungarianNederlands (Nederland) Dutch (Netherlands)Norsk NorweiganPolski PolishPortugus (Brasil) Portuguese (Brazil)Romn RomanianShqip AlbanianSlovenina (Slovakia) Slovak (Slovakia)Suomi FinnishSvenska SwedishTing Vit VietnameseTrke Turkish Mongolian Greek (Greece) Hindi Bulgarian Macedonian Russian Ukrainian Arabic Farsi Tamil () Thai (Thailand) Myanmar (Burmese) Korean Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional JapaneseVersions (1,663)Languages (1,188)HelpEventsDonateVolunteerAboutJobsBlogPressPrivacy PolicyTermsFacebookTwitterInstagramYouTubePinterest. Please try again. Best Bible app! This is the best bible app out there. Many useful features, such as the ability to make notes and bookmarks. Sorry, something went wrong. Thanks for this free app. God's Word is with you. Download The Bible App Now iPhone/iPad Android BlackBerry Windows Phone Windows 8 Java Symbian Mobile Web Kindle Fire Go to Bible.com/appon your Mobile Device 100% Free YouVersion is Global Available in more than 900 languages worldwide. Great. Great app with a wide selection of Bibles to choose from. Bible Blog The Parable of the Miracle of the Tree at Marah By Steve Popovich Sep 06, 2016 The Parable of the Miracle of Walking on Water By Steve Popovich Feb 22, 2016 The Parable of the Blood Moon By Steve Popovich Oct 12, 2015 The Parable of 9/11 By Steve Popovich Sep 11, 2015 . By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. It has devotionals for everything you could think of. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. Enjoy hundreds of versions, including audio, all on your mobile device. It has the word in different languages and versions for online and offline use. This application helps me also to stay consistent in reading because it has reminders for the plans. Home 2018 Scriptures Bible Blog Mobile App Privacy Policy Facebook Google+ Twitter Copyright 2018 Adepture / Daily Bible Verse Scripture copyright their respective publishers. Great app! Helps me to read the bible more. Get The Daily Bible Verse On Your Mobile Device Bible verses delivered right to your phone or tablet with daily reminders. You can connect with others and ultimately learn about God and his Word. What people are saying about the free Bible app. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. .. Love the search and share features and the variety of ways to share. Smile Multiple versions and offline reading! Great because there are many different versions and I could download multiple versions for offline reading. English (US) Nederlands Frysk Espaol Portugus (Brasil) Privacy Terms Advertising Ad Choices Cookies More Daily Bible Verse App Privacy App Terms Report/Contact -->. Over 1000 Bible versions including: American Standard Version (ASV) King James Version (KJV) New International Version (NIV) New Living Translation (NLT) Listen to Bible audio versions including: American Standard Version (ASV) English Standard Version (ESV) Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB) King James Version (KJV) The Message (MSG) New American Standard Bible (NASB) New International Version (NIV) New Living Translation (NLT) World English Bible (WEB) . HomeReadPlansVideosSign InSign Up. I always have the Word. It also gives me another way to come closer to God. I'm able to listen to this app. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpDaily Bible VerseLoading. Tens of millions of people are using the Bible App™ to make God's Word a part of their daily lives. Download the free app and access your bookmarks, notes, and reading plans from anywhere. The audio Bibles are also wonderful and easy to understand. . 5a02188284
facebook chat software for androidfacebook likes autobotfacebook comment return keyairtel free facebook code numberfacebook mobile app for ipod touchaplikasi facebook seluler terbaru javafacebook chat history messengerwie bekomme ich viele likes bei facebookfacebook chat let lt s telefonra ingyenfacebook app event create

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 20:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les filles Index du Forum -> les filles -> les filles Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation